Sunday, July 6, 2008

fourth of july





last fourth of july, austin was in new york dreaming about laura, and laura was in provo dreaming about austin. ok, that's not entirely true. mostly true though. austin was in new york at least thinking about laura, and laura was in provo at least listening to austin's songs online. that's all the family history we'll get into for now. :)

we had a great fourth of july together and with family. yummy barbeque in the afternoon and pretty fireworks later that night. we were both glad to be with each other watching the fireworks because there's something inherently cute and romantic about fireworks.

we were also excited that austin's brother braden was able to go see miley cyrus (aka hannah montana) at the stadium of fire. ever since we gave him a hannah montana birthday card earlier this year, we knew it was fate that she was performing at the annual fireworks show. we're excited to ask him how he liked it and see if he lost his voice from screaming. in case braden ends up reading this, we're mostly joking about that last part. mostly.

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th!

ego non said...

Ha ha, oh dear, it's been years since I've seen Braden and that is the best description of a little brother that I've heard in a long time.

Jenna said...

I've been enjoying this new blog connection! Keep the posts coming.

Hi Laura! See you both in 2 days!

Funny - I just realized I was listening to some of Austin's songs. I'd like 2 copies of newer stuff. One for me and one for my friend. Please :)