



laura has always liked vw and austin has always liked bmw and audi, so we both fell in love with the new 2011 jetta. these stock photos are pretty darn close to what's in our driveway, except the car looks five times better in person. we do a double take if we're driving home in the honda (still lining up insurance on the new car): "who is that at our house?"
we're nervous about finding that first ding or scratch, carrying a lot less in our wallets now (and for a little while to come), but happy and excited to have our first new car together.
7 comments:
So did you buy it brand new? You guys are high rollers! :)
nice! i had no idea it was a brand new one until the text from laura today. stylin'!
Fahrvergnügen!
Sweet car! I'm envious and I like German cars overall too, but we had a pretty bad experience with our BMW. I can't wait to see it.
Me like!!!
It is a pretty snazzy car! I'm so glad you guys come over and hang out with us so often. :) Even though I'm usually MIA for most of those visits... I still like knowing you guys are close by!
guys it is beautiful! I AM SO JEALOUS. The jeep is strugglin
Post a Comment