basketball season!
(and no, this isn't a post about how amazing our cougars are this year. we'll save that for later) :)
but rather, how our calendars are filled with basketball games EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT this week.
Monday - Austin plays in a game with his work team
Tuesday - BYU v. Utah game at the Huntsman Center
Wednesday - Austin coaches Braden's Jr. Jazz team
Thursday - Austin coaches our ward YM's team
Friday - Jazz game up in Salt Lake
It's a good thing we enjoy it so much! :)
2 comments:
basketball is great. glad you guys got to do the byu jimmer time game! awesome!
carter would probably approve of that schedule. still obsessed with basketball and will watch the college games. Tonight we had to watch a 16 second youtube clip of elmo dunking the basketball about 50 times (no joke). scary.
Enjoy!
I miss you guys! We never did our double :( or our triple with gillespie. :) I hope things are well with you, and glad I have your blog to stalk! Lets keep in contact, call if your ever in the big d. :)
Post a Comment